When using our Website our aim is to protect your privacy. By giving us your personal information you agree that we can use it as described below.
We will only hold your information securely and in accordance with Data Protection legislation for as long as is necessary. We remove it when you no longer wish to receive our services.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Information on requested repairs
• Other information relevant to customer surveys, feedback, comments
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send emails with information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
By using our Website you are happy to give the Association your consent to use your personal information as described above.