Welfare Benefits Advice
• Do you have any questions about what benefits you are entitled to?
• Are you sure you are getting all relevant benefits?
• Do you want some advice on how to apply for benefits?
We hold a Welfare Benefits Advice Service at the Association’s office’s every Wednesday and Thursday.
For an appointment please contact the office on 0141 944 3860. This is a free, confidential and independent service.
We can help you to:
- choose the right benefits to claim
- maximise your entitlements to benefits
- protect benefits you are already getting
- fill in benefit claim forms
- deal with letters about benefits
- appeal against benefit decisions, i.e. if you have been sanctioned (where appropriate)
- answer your enquiries about benefits.