Your Home & How to Apply for a Home
This section provides information about how to apply to become a tenant of Cernach Housing Association and our policy on allocating properties.
It also provides a variety of useful information for people who are already tenants/owners, such as:
- how to make a payment (rent and factoring charges)
- how to end your tenancy
- information on anti social behaviour and estate management
- applying to keep a pet including reasons for refusal
- succeeding and assigning a tenancy
- subletting and taking in lodgers
- how to apply for a mutual exchange
- The importance of home contents insurance.