Welfare Benefits Advice
• Do you have any questions about what benefits you are entitled to?
• Are you sure you are getting all relevant benefits?
• Do you want some advice on how to apply for benefits?
We hold a Welfare Benefits Advice Service at the Cernach office every Wednesday. This is a free service available to all Cernach tenants.
Are you struggling to keep on top of all yout financial committments?
Do you have outstanding debt which you need advice on?
Would you like advice and support with budgeting?
You can make an appointment to see a Money and Debt advisor, available every Thursday at Cernach office. This is a free service available to all Cernach tenants.
For an appointment please contact the office on 0141 944 3860. This is a free, confidential and independent service.
We can help you to:
- choose the right benefits to claim
- maximise your entitlements to benefits
- protect benefits you are already getting
- fill in benefit claim forms
- deal with letters about benefits
- appeal against benefit decisions, i.e. if you have been sanctioned (where appropriate)
- answer your enquiries about benefits
- council tax arrears
- debt advice