Skip to Main Content

Applying for a House 

If you are over 16, you can apply to rent one of our homes. Please be aware we have a huge demand for our homes and due to our relatively small stock the turnover in housing is not high.  Applicants to the housing list can therefore expect to be on the list on the list for a significant period of time before an offer of housing may become available.

If you wish to apply to be on our waiting list please click on at to complete and submit an online form. If you have a medical condition to be taken into consideration as part of your application, you can complete the medical form which is found within the housing application link. If anyone has any questions or requires assistance when completing these forms, please call the office on 0141 944 3860 or pop in and someone will be happy to help you. 

If you wish to apply to be on our waiting list please apply online at  This website will allow you to apply for a home with Cernach Housing Association, Kingsridge Cleddans Housing Association and Pineview Housing Association. Please follow the online instructions on this form, and if you have any questions or queries when completing these forms please call the office or pop in and someone will be happy to help you. 


We use a points system to decide who is made an offer for a property.  Points are awarded for a range of circumstances to applicants in housing need e.g. overcrowding, medical condition etc. It is important that you read and understand our Common Allocations Policy December 2023 for awarding points before you fill out an application form.

Below guides will give you an indication of our recent turnover of stock for reference purposes.

Property Turnover 2021 2022

Property Turnover 2022 2023

Have you a change in your circumstances?

If you are an applicant and your circumstances change, you need to notify us as soon as possible so your application can be updated accordingly.  If you have moved home you will need to complete a new housing application form.

Homeless Applicants

If you consider yourself to be homeless you can apply for a house with us. If you require homelessness advice and assistance, during office hours, then you should contact Health and Social Care Connect on 0141 287 0555. You can also request homelessness assistance online at

If you require assistance after 4.45pm Monday to Thursday or 3.55pm on a Friday or weekends and public holidays, then please contact the Emergency Out of Hours Homelessness Service on 0800 838 502.

You can also visit the Glasgow City Council Homelessness Page at


If you are already a Cernach Housing Association tenant and need to move, you can apply for an internal transfer by clicking  To complete and submit an online application. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact our office and our team will be happy to help you.