This section provides information about how to apply to become a tenant of Cernach Housing Association and our policy on allocating properties.
It also provides a variety of useful information for people who are already tenants,such as:
- The importance of rent
- Information on aids & adpatations
- Information on estate management & anti social behaviour
- Applying to keep a pet including reasons for refusal
- How to end your tenancy
- Succeeding and assigning a tenancy
- Subletting and taking in lodgers
- The importance of home contents insurance.
- How to apply for a mutual exchange